2010年1月12日星期二

wait sunday ago..i gv u....

all s too late d..
so dun waste the time
u say u love me more love xxx
soli..
now i dono hear bout tis all
u say u can pei me of everyday
soli agn..
now i need the s not tis
u ask me..
y i can like tat..
den me 1 ask u..
who do me until like tat??
i cnt 4give u
[bout do soli my things]
i m tired..
u say u still love me..
i din care bout u say..
cuz i noe u s cnt belive
uu say u juz 1 me..
soli..
i dun 1 u..
i tell u d..
b singel s more btr..
dun nit worry too much or scare wat..
u say u 1 come my sch study..
siao a u!!
u cnt de lahz!!
if u come ..
gt many ppl will hate u..
u say nvm..importan can b couple v me!!
swt!!
dun say too early!!
soli!!
i can do like tat..
i will understand my feeling!!
wait sunday ago
i will gv u a big sepicial..
so like tat lahz..
hope u dun come find me anymore..
cuz i need freedom!!
i need singel life!!
i love singel life!!
singel s more hapi..
if u din hapi den u go find other ppl couple v u..
dun find me
thx q

0 评论: