2009年12月2日星期三

out v frenz

juz now me out v frenz
we go pm
at 2.44pm me go wait bus lohz
b4 me wait bus
me prepair my things n make up
hehe
me make up finish den me ko take pic lohz
haix
cuz wait frenz sms me lahz
den wait until 2.40pm qiu zhi call me
den i ko go wait bus
no until 10minits the bus come liao
so me go pm 12minmts nia
me 1st reach pm
den i wait my frenz
den they oso reach liao
den i walk go komtar bring them n make funny lohz
hehe
den we walk come walk here
den we c tiok xiao hong
last year in PHOR TAY study de
den we talk v her lohz
oso make fun la
den until 4somethings
we go wait bus
cuz 1 go batu fringgi de sunset lahz
so wait bus lohz
wao
bus so many ppl la
we reach thr 5somethings like tat
den we go sunset frink arak n smoking
so syok lahz
until 6somethings we go the ship
but qiu zhi wont let me go
den seow fen call me go
den i oso dono 1 hear who de
but now qiu zhi n seow fen gaduh d..
haix..pic cant upload
go facebook c ba

0 评论: