2010年1月15日星期五

~swt~

hv u say gv me a time??
n u write in ur blog i din 4give u a..
wat a..
i reli need a time
i din say i dun 1 4give u..
not i dun 1 help u say v peipei
i noe peipei gv me cnt in fb de s let u very no face
tis i noe
cuz i can feel up..
but in sch i have help u..
i say u not she things like tat de ppl..
she din belive n angry..
have u c at i din help u??
ya..
me n u b4 s same sch..
y i cant belive u..
not i cant belive..
juz 1 have a time let me noe all the thing
cuz let me very tired
[u oso]
me n u oso need the time
u oso noe who am i
when i walk v him
den he talk hp/msn v u..
y u 1 gv
cuz he call u gv??
tis all s arasan
hand s urs
not him
u oso can dun 1 gv de..
tat time i walk v him rite
u noe like tat can hurt me onot!!
hv u feel hurt??
gt!!
u hv feel at!!
cuz i say u wat wat
but pls rmb!!
tat time s wat happen 1st
den i ka say u!!
u still dono who am i..
i noe u say 1 s 1
no 2..
tis i noe
cuz b4 call u go shopping v me n ur sis
den u say dun 1 ko dun 1
after tat
u oso dun 1 go..
tis all i noe
den hv u feeling bout me??
now i m thinks all bout u n him de things i feel bout hurt
i oso dono y u all 1 do me like tat
gv me a time let me noe all the things ba..
i need time~~

0 评论: