2010年1月16日星期六

shit ppl!!

u careful bout me
i noe i dono who r u..
but i noe whr u stay
careful i call ppl find
let ur lp hilang
dun think my sis can bully u must bully her
i tell u
u die btr!!
if i hear 1 complain u will noe wat i do tat v u
i din scare u!!
do ppl de kor kor
oso scould ourself de sis
r u shit!!
u reli s very shit lahz!!
say my sis ugly
den u lehz
very hamsame mehz??
if u hamsame the raining cnt stop it!!
my my sis rendah!!
u very tall mehz!!
tall den komtar mehz
pls use ur akai thk lahz
rendah so wat
clever den u
nice den u
if u now say ppl rendah
以后 u will rendah v other ppl
u careful
u dun thk ur age big den my sis u can bully/scould she
she not ur who
dun let me in macallum c at u
u careful ur lp
rmb!!
dun let me hear bout 1 complain from my sis
abo!!
u c lahz!!
shit ppl!!
u careful!!

0 评论: